Problem with installation, incomplete?

Dec 12, 2011 at 4:52 PM

I am deploying this in a multi-server farm.  The solution shows successfully deployed through Central Admin (or Powershell) to our main web app on both Web Front End servers.  However, when I select the web app and "Manage Features" the Custom Workflow Activities feature isn't there.  When I create a workflow I am able to select from some of the custom activities and they even seem to work.  But something seems wrong because I am not able to activate/deactivate the feature on the web app.

We've deployed this to an all-in-one test server and the feature does show up in 'Manage Features' on the web app.  Is there anything I can check here?

Coordinator
Dec 15, 2011 at 9:38 PM

I uploaded a new package with more clear instructions on how to install.  The commands i listed in the instructions worked great in both my dev and production farm, so please let me know if you still have issues.  Also, the new package has a bug fix that you definitely want in there.

Dec 15, 2011 at 10:37 PM

I downloaded and updated to the new version.  Still no change in the sense that the feature is still missing under 'Manage Features' on my web application.  Could this maybe be because I didn't deploy it to all web applications, but only a specific one?  Oh well, it works so that's all that matters for the time being.